Catamaran Sabore – Privilege 585 is Perfect for Family Sailing Vacations.
All-inclusive Crewed Catamaran Charter Vacations
The BVIs remain remarkably laid back and time is not so fast as it is back in the city. On the lush islands you will find no building taller than the tallest palm tree and under the crystal clear blue sea you will discover a multitude of pristine coral reefs, tropical fish and sea turtles. What’s there to do on luxury catamaran sailing vacations on board Sabore? Here’s a few suggestions!
- Snorkel and dive the pristine waters
- Explore isolated trails that lead to spectacular panoramic island views
- Wander a secluded stretch of unspoiled beach and search for shells and treasure
- Dine ashore to sample the islands’ culinary delights.
- Dance the night away to calypso steel drum bands and local reggae music
- Stargaze from the trampolines and watch one of nature’s finest shows
- Shop ’till you drop at the many unique island shops and boutiques
- Hang out at a palm thatched beach bar and meet the locals.
Search for other luxury catamaran sailing yachts by Clicking Here.
There is a plethora of equipment on board the catamaran Sabore including a 50 hp motor tender plus everything you need to fish and troll, dive, snorkel, water ski, kayak, knee board and even more.
How about a day of rest while relaxing on a secluded beaches having a barbecue, drinks or a light snack before heading back to your catamaran for your delicious chef-prepared dinner.
Call 800-478-2029 or send an email to us and reserve an all-inclusive fully crewed yacht charter.
Captain Colin and Penny are a very charming and fun couple with more guests than any other boat to have repeat clients. On a fully crewed catamaran sailing vacations everything you need is provided at no additional costs. This extensive list includes:
- 58′ Catamaran Sailboat
- Captain & crew
- Private chef
- All food, drinks, snacks
- Unlimited ship’s bar
- Fees, taxes, fuel
- Water toys galore
Barrington Hall Yacht Charters is an A+ rated Member of the BBB.
Everybody likes to eat, right?
All 21 meals are prepared right in front of you as your chef prepares the foods you like. There are no fixed menus and you can have your chef make all the foods you love and can even make suggestions for those seeking new tastes and local flavors.
Chef Penny loves to cook for her guests and nothing makes her happier that seeing leaving the table with full bellies and huge grins on their faces. Here are a few dishes that Penny has made for past charter guests:
- Crunchy Mahi Mahi with a Mango, Jalapeno and Cilantro Aioli, Crisp Green Beans
- Fillet Mignon with Portobello Mushrooms and Scalloped Sweet Potatoes and Ratatouille
- Succulent Shrimp Kebabs with Tomato and Caper Salsa
- Fruit and Pine Nut Couscous with Glazed Asparagus
- Chicken stuffed with Goat Cheese, Prosciutto, Sun dried Tomatoes with Lemon Sauce
The yacht’s interior is fully air-conditioned and finished in contemporary colors including light beech wood and beige leather couches.
The salon is spacious and fully equipped to allow your personal chef to prepare culinary delights to be enjoyed in air conditioned comfort or on the aft deck.
It’s blue skies, gentle breezes, fantastic food, great weather, gorgeous waters… great times to be had by all.
Call 800-478-2029 or send an email to us and reserve an all-inclusive fully crewed yacht charter for an experience on a sailing vacation most people can only dream about!
Our all-inclusive crewed yacht charters on power boats and for catamaran sailing vacations. Many are complete with captain and crew including a gourmet chef and are an ideal way to spend quality time with your family and friends. Happy Travels!