BVI catamaran charters on Pas de Deux 60′ for fun in the sun sailing vacations.
This 2005 designed Fountaine Pajot yacht Pas de Deux provides magnificent BVI catamaran charters for many reasons.
Pas de Deux is very well maintained during the year and it is this care that makes a difference all around to guests when they enjoy this BVI catamaran. Here is a catamaran with a distinction including 1200 thread count sheets and embroidered robes.
Pas De Deux sleeps a maximum of 6 guests in 3 high-end luxury cabins. The Master Cabin has a walk around bed, as well as a walk in shower, DVD with Bose surround sound. There are two smaller Forward Cabins have queen sized bed’s that narrow to a point, and a TV/DVD with surround sound. Pas de Deux 60 is fully air conditioned through out.
Your Captain and Chef
Rodrigo and Kerry-Ann your captain and chef onboard Pas de Deux, are a delightful team whose professional attitude and friendly disposition will ensure that your vacation onboard their yacht will be an unforgettable experience.
Rodrigo was born in Brazil and immigrated to South Africa where he completed his schooling and obtained a university degree in Advertising and Graphic Design.
He met Kerry in South Africa where she was born and they discovered a mutual love for sailing and water sports which eventually led them to the Caribbean to pursue a career as a professional charter Captain and Chef.
Rodrigo holds an MCA Yacht-Master Ocean License and is also a PADI Divemaster. His adventurous spirit, natural enthusiasm and expert seamanship will ensure and exiting and safe adventure onboard Pas de Deux.
Kerry has always had a natural passion for cooking, with over 15 years experience in the hospitality industry. Her creativity in food presentation and effortless smile and charm will make you feel at home while you enjoy ever delicious meal that she prepares.
Both Kerry and Rodrigo have over 20 000 nautical miles of experience having sailed the east coast of Africa, the Atlantic Ocean, Great Lakes and now the waters of the Caribbean that they have called home since 2003.
Captain Rodrigo and Kerry-Ann dos Santos have been on board Pas de Deux for some years now, but I have personally known these folk for a good few years before they joined Pas de Deux. Charming fun and professional, when on board expect Kerry-Ann to provide international cuisine that is not only magnificent to look at but it is also extremely tasty, it is these two people who would make your experience on board unforgettable.
We love placing guests with Kerry and Rodrigo, because I know the guests are about to come home delighted with their selection. Rodrigo has all the right water toys for guests to make all his BVI catamaran charters successful.
I’ve been told that calories don’t count on Pas de Deux and that one should never be on a diet when you are on vacation.
Having your every meal by your personal chef is quite the treat. Not only is the food absolutely delicious you don’t have to buy it, cook it or clean up afterwards on a private yacht vacation. Ever!
Here’s a sample menu for your review. Remember, these are meals that the chef has prepared for guests in the past but are not standard fare – because there isn’t anything standard on your yacht charter vacation.
You get to choose the foods you like and the chef prepares what you like to eat. Have a picky eater in your group that only likes mac & cheese, fluffernutters and fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches (made popular by none other than Elvis Presley)? No worries, your chef will make them anything they like to eat.
Every guest gets to fill out their own preference sheets for food, drinks, activities and destinations. Everybody needs to be happy and everyone should have the best vacation while on a catamaran sailing vacation!
- Served with tea, coffee, juice, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit & toast basket
- Eggs Benedict with a tangy Hollandaise sauce & honey smoked ham
- Frittata with sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil, mushrooms & goat cheese
- White chocolate chip & macadamia nut pancakes with maple sausages
- Sticky rum and banana French toast with crispy bacon
- Pork tenderloin caramelized with Fresh orange juice & cognac with a fresh spinach salad, roasted vegetables & feta
- Sizzling Mexican fajitas served with homemade salsa, guacamole & sour cream, warm tortillas & a black bean/mango salad
- Caribbean Lobster salad with fresh pineapple, mango, grapes & mozzarella cheese with rosemary focaccia & a tangy island dressing
- Italian mozzarella & Romano tomato stacks with fresh basil pesto and a balsamic reduction
- Spicy tomato & chipotle soup with garlic butter croutons & crispy bacon bits
- Prosciutto & melon salad topped with freshly grated parmesan & mint
- Thai crab cakes with mango & avocado salsa & sweet Thai chili & fresh cilantro sauce
- Roasted rack of lamb with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, fresh asparagus & a red wine & balsamic juice
- Fillet of Mahi Mahi topped with a red Thai curry sauce & homemade avocado & mango salsa, with fragrant basmati rice
- Fillet Mignon, served on potato gratin with courgette & yellow squash, topped with a Gorgonzola sauce
- Chicken breast stuffed with herbed brie & sun dried tomatoes wrapped in pancetta bacon & topped with a creamy mushroom and truffle sauce, served with garlic & rosemary roasted potatoes and crisp sugar snap peas.
- Double chocolate fudge brownies with almonds & French vanilla ice cream
- Peppermint crisp tart
- Caramel pecan chocolate fudge cake
- Toasted coconut lemon lime pie
Your water toys on board
Barrington Hall Yacht Charters believes in prompt personal service providing expert insights into crewed yacht charters and catamaran sailing vacations. All-inclusive private yacht vacations on luxurious Catamarans and Motor Yachts in the Caribbean and BVI’s.
Kindly contact us on 800-478-2029 or visit our informative website to learn more about what you can look forward to during a private yacht charter vacation.
We can offer you straight forward, unbiased advice based on first hand experience, and extensive local knowledge since we have lived, chartered our own private catamaran sailboat for 5 years.
And, in the last 18 years since starting our private yacht charter agency we have arranged many, many memorable charters for families and companies alike in the Caribbean, Bahamas, Greece and the Mediterranean.
Our yacht charters vacations stand out above the rest due to our commitment to attending to details meticulously.
We listen closely to the desires of our clients and providing you with the most appropriate boats to charter in order for you to be able to have a great vacation and creating all the best memories a private charter experience can make.
Click here to contact us about luxury catamaran sailing charters or call us toll free on 1-800-478-2029 / US Office: +1-954-720-0475.
Catamaran charters on Pas de Deux