BVI Catamaran Charter
Catamarans are the roomiest for families looking for sailing vacations.
Many people considering chartering a Caribbean catamaran ask us if there’s much room on the yacht. Yes! A surprisingly large amount of space in the salon, staterooms, fly bridge, cockpit and even the gallery.
As an example, consider the 76′ catamaran Zingara sailboat that has over 2,100 sq ft of useable open deck space and 1,700 square of covered space. In total, that’s 3,800 square feet, which is larger than most homes. Imagine putting a house on pontoons and moving through the Caribbean Sea sailing from tropical island to tropical island.
Imagine having all the comforts of home while on a catamaran sailing vacation. With the big exceptions of having a staff of 4 to attend to all your creature comforts. On an all-inclusive yacht charter vacation you have a captain who knows the islands like the back of his hand, a private chef preparing mouth-watering meals and stewards whose job it is to make sure that you have as much fun as you can handle.
Scuba diving, swimming, snorkeling, water skiing, fishing, wind-surfing, exploring uninhabited islands and coves, basking in the tropical sun on white sandy beaches or perched on top the sky bridge with magnificent views of turquoise waters in every direction.
Did I mention that you will be the only yachts for miles in every direction? Lost at sea with no place to go, no schedules, no cell phones, no Internet and no worries.
Sit back and relax with a tropical umbrella drink at your side while you are waited on hand and foot by a staff who’s only concern is to make sure you have the time of your life! Nice, right?
A catamaran sailing vacation on board a fully crewed charter yacht like Zingara will be one of the most luxurious and fun adventures you will ever experience. This catamaran sailboat offers the utmost in equipment, comfort and privacy for her guests while on charter in the British Virgin Islands.
In hardly any time at all you’ll feel the stress and tension dissolve away as you become renewed, recharged and reinvigorated.
Zingara’s inviting deck space has plenty of sun and shade, comforting salon and modern cockpit, enticing dining and lounge areas. Full air conditioning throughout and individually controlled thermostats in the staterooms and Zingara has state of the art equipment and technology. She sails at an average of 8 to 12 knots providing a ride that is smooth and stable. All state rooms have private bathrooms with stall showers, vanity units and fresh water commodes.
Open, spacious, relaxing!
Yacht Zingara Layout & Amenities
- Air-conditioned throughout
- All cabins have storage cupboards, en-suite bath rooms with showers
- Electronically operated Venturi-style discharge toilets and vanity cupboards
- Owner’s suite: King bed, lounge, spa bath, walk in clothes cupboard
- Guest cabins: Queen beds
- Captain’s cabin: Queen, office, couch
- Bose home theater system
- External speakers in cockpit and fly-bridge
- 42″ Plasma TV on TV lift in salon
- 28″ LCD TV and Sony playstation in main cabin
- 19″ LCD TV and Sony playstation in all guest cabins
- DVD, music and playstation library
- Wireless internet
Fun in the Sun
- Hobie Wave
- Hobie double kayaks (2x)
- O’Brien water skis
- Kiddies water skis
- Tomcat Tube
- Floating mattresses and swimming noodles
- Fishing rods and tackle
- Dive gear (10 sets)
- Mask, snorkels and fins
- Jacuzzi on the fly-bridge
You will get a chance to submit a menu and bar preference form so the crew will be able to stock the yacht and customize the menu according to your wishes. You order want you’d like to eat and drink several weeks before your Caribbean catamaran charter begins. Eat what you like, as much as you like and have it prepared fresh right before your eyes by your own chef. They do the dishes, make the drinks and serve you like royalty!
Here’s a sample of the exquisite cuisine that can be prepared for you:
- Chicken and Brie Cheese Quiche, Fresh Fruit
- Eggs to Order, Crisp Hash Browns, Bacon and Toasted Bread Basket
- Shrimp Benedict with Tarragon Hollandaise and Assorted Caribbean Fruit
- Pork Tenderloin Kebabs with Dijon Basmati Rice and Toasted Pecans
- Cashew Crusted Chicken with a Warm Peach Chutney and Mixed Green Salad
- Flank Steak Fajitas, Guacamole, Salsa and a Black Bean and Mango Salad
- Caramelized Scallops Napoleon
- Seared Citrus Zested Scallops in between Crisp Tahini Pasta
- Vanilla Bean Cream Sauce and scallion oil
- Chilled Thai Basil Asparagus Bisque
- Crushed Coriander Scented Mascarpone Gelato Honey Balsamic Syrup
- Lobster Ravioli Handmade pasta, Fire Roasted Bell Pepper Emulsion
- Seared Seabass
- Celery Root Puree, Mango Strawberry Confetti, Black Current Jasmine Rice
- Tarragon Oil and Vermouth Cream
- Grilled Medallions of Beef Wellington
- Mushroom Duxelle Filled Pastry with Béarnaise and Demi Glace Sauces
- Beggars Purse
- Broiled Shrimp, Roasted Leek Mousse and brie
- Over Linguine Rosemary, Artichoke Marinara
- Filo Wrapped Bananas Foster, Caribbean Dark Rum Sauce and Cinnamon Swirl Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- White Chocolate Butter Cake filled with Apricot Bavarian Cream with a Mascarpone Créme Anglaise
- Phyllo Wrapped Bananas Foster, Caribbean Dark Rum Sauce and Cinnamon Swirl Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Crepes Suzette, Handmade, filled with Orange Scented Mascarpone Warm Orange cognac Caramel Sauce
Your crewed catamaran charter includes a Captain and personal chef, who also is the boat’s First Mate. Since these charters are ‘all inclusive’ the cost covers all the freshly prepared and scrumptious meals, water toys and activities and an endless supply of house wines and ship’s bar. The crew takes care of everything on the catamaran including all provisions, cleaning, laundry and cooking so there is nothing for you to worry or stress over.
When you arrive for your catamaran charter vacation you simply jump on board your waiting sailboat and off you go to on the best vacation of your life.
Call 800-478-2029 or 954-720-0475 to book your BVI Catamaran Charter today.