The Ultimate Sailing Vacation on the 67′ Catamaran Marmot
The Marmot is an exciting 67’catamaran sailing yacht that is available for BVI charters.
Marmot cruises under power at 10 knots is capable of attaining speeds upwards of 25 knots while under sail.
She is often compared to racing yachts and it is thrilling to be on board sailing smoothly over the beautiful turquoise waters surrounding the Caribbean Islands.
With accommodations for 8 guests in two queen and two double cabins offers large open spaces, this catamaran sailboat is comfortably furnished and equipped with every water toy and creature comfort assuring you a sailing vacation you will never forget.
There are 4 staterooms, 2 queen berths aft and 2 double berths forward. On board Marmot each stateroom has its own:
Inside the large cockpit there is plenty of room for dining lounging and anytime cocktail hours. The wide decks make moving around safe and easy and there are over-sized trampolines and large areas for laying out the sunbathing mats. There is no shortage of space for enjoying the tropical sunshine and midnight star gazing.
If you are active, Marmot offers all the water sports from snorkeling, to wake-boarding, tubing, water-skiing and scuba diving including:
• 16′ Nautica dinghy with 90hp motor
• Wake board
• Wake skate
• Water skis
• Kids water skis
• Wide ride slalom
• Wave tube
• 2 single person kayaks
• Masks, fins and snorkels
• Full scuba gear and tanks
• Assortment of beach toys
Couple all this with a gourmet menu customized to your taste in a sensational tropical setting and you’ll have a great recipe for an exceptional and unforgettable yacht charter vacation experience.
Visit our informative website. Click Here
On a BVI catamaran charter you are going to be pampered and attended to including having your meals prepared to your tastes – fresh daily. Anya, your 1st mate and chef will gladly make you all your favorite foods.
Remember, these are samples only and if you want something different just ask and it shall be done.
Here is a sample menu that illustrates her culinary skills.
- Served with freshly brewed coffee, tea or juice. Fresh fruit salads, cereals and yogurts
- Stuffed cinnamon French Toast drizzled in warm syrup and served with maple sausages
- Classic Eggs Benedict
- Buttermilk pancakes with mixed berries, strawberry syrup and crispy bacon
- Spinach, onion & feta frittata bake
- Balsamic & herb beef and blue cheese salad with caramelized red onions and honeyed walnuts
- Caribbean crab cakes served with Mediterranean pasta salad
- Braised Caribbean lobster with black truffle risotto cake
- Verjus Crème Fraiche sided with small green salad
- Seared tuna fillet with asparagus & lime salsa
- Baked French Brie wrapped in puff pastry, filled with almonds, Mrs. Ball’s Fruit Chutney and served with sesame crackers
- Oriental Beef Satay with coconut & chili peanut butter sauce
- Spicy Mexican nachos with salsa, guacamole & sour cream
- Crispy Scallops with wasabi mayo
- Mini tomato, basil and smoked ham pinwheels topped with melted mozzarella
- Chinese spiced pork medallions served with brown sugar roasted butternut squash and creamed spinach
- Spicy pan seared snapper with mango & pineapple salsa, with black bean rice sauteed zucchini and yellow squash
- Walnut, rosemary & garlic crusted Mahi Mahi with a lemon chili dressing served with jasmine basmati rice and sauteed snap peas
- Marinated lamb rack grilled on the BBQ served with Mediterranean couscous and stir fry medley of vegetables
- Silky smooth panacotta with mixed berries and drizzled in berry coulis
- Crème Brulee
- Coconut cream pie
- Double chocolate pudding parfait with sesame snaps
- Banana, white chocolate & meringue slices
Ronald and Anya come from South Africa and were married in 2008. Ronald grew up in George where he started sailing when he was 8. Ronald is a certified RYA Yachtmaster with many miles behind the helm.
Ronald loves to dive and is a PADI Divemaster. He has always yearned for a life on the water and as the captain of the Marmot catamaran yacht has fulfilled a lifelong dream.
Anya comes from Johannesburg, South Africa and lived a real city life. Moving to George opened up a whole new world of adventure on the water which included learning to dive and sail. Anya started cooking at a young age and has developed into a fine Chef.
The founders of the Barrington Hall Yacht Charter company, Andrew & Gaile Buys chartered and captained their own luxury catamaran sailboat in the British Virgin Islands – after sailing across the Atlantic from their native South Africa journey over 6,000 nautical miles!
With this perspective they are able to offer insights and share experiences with our clients to assist them in choosing the best vessels and charter destinations.
Whether you are a first time charterer or an experience sailor you will have a great time in the BVIs! Enjoy. Call 800-478-2029 for luxurious yacht charters in the Bahamas, Caribbean and the Mediterranean.